The goal of Thinkocrats smart card games (country comps, state comps, city comps and car comps) is to learn the facts, strengths and features of nations, US states, global cities and most popular or interesting cars. The game is designed for children 8 years old and above, so they can play it with their friends, siblings, parents and other relatives. Although the original game is designed for 2 players, it can easily be played with 3 or 4 players as well. Play time is typically 30-60 minutes until the winner collects everyone’s cards. However, you can set a time (e.g. 20 min) and announce the winner as someone with most cards in their deck.
- 51-52 country/state/city/car profiles, each with 6 numerical facts to pick and compare with other players.
- A fresh look at a classic and timeless educational card game for 8+ kids and their families.
- Ideal for home-schooling, game-schooling, school breaks, play dates, holidays, long commutes and flights.
- A smart way to reduce screen time, encourage active learning and help with math, geography knowledge and in case of Car Comps with car knowledge.
- Promotes growth mindset, critical thinking and global citizenship.
- Alex Azarmina (age 6) is the Chief Design Officer of Thinkocrats Smart Games. He has been to 10 different countries and lived in New York, Silicon Valley, Orange County and Los Angeles. He loves numbers and has provided critical and artistic input at every stage of creating this game.
- Dr. Pejman Azarmina is the founder of Thinkocrats, a leadership development community and the CEO and co-founder of Relationship Panoramic Inc., a California Benefit Corporation. He is an MD by training, Pfizer alumni and a prolific musician and author with 6 albums and 11 books to his credit.
- Boredom is the mother of many inventions! While in a career transition and stuck at home at the height of COVID-19 quarantine, we got busy re-inventing one of the timeless card games that I used to play growing up. After multiple prototypes and hundreds of hours of testing, Thinkocrats Smart Card Games were born. We loved them so much that we decided to bring them to the market so all children across the globe could enjoy these fun-filled educational games. There are some other smart games like these in development and we hope that with your positive energy and supports, we could bring them to the market in the near future.