- 52 country profiles, each with 6 numerical facts to pick and compare with other players.
- A fresh look at a classic and timeless educational card game for 8+ kids and their families.
- Ideal for homeschooling, gameschooling, school breaks and holidays
- A smart way to reduce screen time, encourage active learning and help with math and geography knowledge and skills.
- Promotes growth mindset and enhances global citizenship through comparison of powerful facts.
The goal of Thinkocrats Country Comps smart card game is to learn the strengths of 52 nations across the globe. The game is designed for children 8 years old and above; therefore, they can play Country Comps with their friends, siblings, parents and other relatives. Although the original game is designed for 2 players, it can easily be played with 3 or 4 players as well. Play time is typically 30-60 minutes until the winner collects everyone’s cards. However, you can set a time (e.g. 20 min) and announce the winner as someone with most cards in their deck.
There are no reviews yet.